Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Pizza Treat

Last Mother's Day we didn't go out to celebrate, we just ordered pizza in our favorite pizza house and have it delivered in our home instead. We super love Shakey's thin crust pizza, specially their Manager's Choice, it's good that my pizzanatic super card is not yet expired so we still enjoy the free pizza that comes with it.


Yummy :)




MC - Manager's Choice


I had it customized.. Half hawaiian and half pepperoni :)


We ordered a Buddy Pack Chick N' Chips
(5 pcs. of Chicken)


My kids love it!


Me... having my first bite :)


I had my off that day... hahaha !!!



1 comment:

  1. Uy, penge! ang sarap naman nyan! makapag pizza nga rin kame etong weekend bumili ako ng mozzarella khapon. Nakakagutom ka naman dyan riz :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...