Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ilocos Empanada in Manila

My three boys (hubby, Justine and Jeff) love empanada from Ilocos. Everytime we go to UST Hospital for check-ups, we never failed to drop by at FariƱas Bus Station to buy emapanadas there. There's a booth at the side of the station wherein two Ilocanas were happily making these yummy treats from Ilocos.


Actually, this is their pasalubong to me... I was left alone in our computer shop this morning... :)



Inside the empanada ...


were generous bits of Vigan longganisa, an egg, and vegetables

Hmmm... I don't think I'll be successful on my diet with these kind of food.



2 comments:

  1. for authentic vigan empanada try maria's empanada in regalado fairview, look for the owner ms hazel santos

    ReplyDelete
  2. for an authentic vigan empanada try maria's empanada in regalado fairview, look for the owner ms hazel santos, call her at 806-9357 ---paul respicio

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...