Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My 2nd Anniversary



It's my 2nd year in the blogging world. So surprised that I'll be able to reach years in food blogging, though not really active in the past weeks, I know that I can overcome this "silent mode" I am into right now. So many pending stories to tell, but very limited time for I've been busy with lots of things lately. Hope tomorrow I can post one :)
Thanks to all of you who are following my simple blog. Hope you'll never get tired of visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Blogiversary! Blow out! Blow out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, will never ever get tired of reading you ano ka ba? kapag nagugutom ako view lang ng site mo solve na hehe happy 2nd blog anniversary gurl! uy, we missed you na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow hipeeee, sana ako rin umabot. ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...