Monday, January 18, 2010

I cried!

Yes, I really cried when I saw the name of my son who had just passed the UPCAT with his preferred course BS Chemistry in Diliman Campus. I am mixed emotions until now, super happy because I know that UP is his dream school for his college education. I thank God for He is always there to guide my children specially in their studies. This coming school year, my college student na akong anak, I know it'll be a big adjustment for all of us. But I know we can cope!
Thanks to my bestfriend Marj for her continuos prayer for my family. Now, medyo bawas na ang stress that i've felt in the past weeks, no more anticipation because Justine already passed the entrance exams of the 3 schools - UST, ATENEO and UP (He did not take the La Salle Entrance test).

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Justine!Galing naman..galing kasi ng mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peach! Nandito lang kami lagi for him. Kahit anong gusto basta para sa pag-aaral ay binibigay, buti na lang at hindi marunong manghingi si Justine ng luho...ang gusto lang laging reward for his accomplishment ay kumain sa labas, hihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, galing naman ng anak mo. napadaan lang ako from peachy's blog and i had fun browsing tapos nakita ko ung ateneo and up, hanga ako, galing ng son mo, sana ung baby ko din pag dating ng panahon ganyan :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...