Friday, October 9, 2009

Take Out Food for My Birthday!

Last October 6 was my 33rd birthday. Ouch! I'm really getting old but it's fine with me for I still feel the same when I was in my 20's, hahaha.... Anyway, our scheduled dinner that day was cancelled because our "reliever" was in trouble and having a marital problem that's why we opted not to asked him to look after the shop. Hubby and I just bought some food at Mary Jay. Justine and Jeffrey requested that we order their favorite crispy pata and chicharon bulaklak, we just added calamares and the shrimp with quail eggs plus the yang chow of course.
Take a look....


These food were requested by our kids...
Crispy Pata



Shrimp with Quail Eggs and Veggies

Chicharon Bulaklak

Calamares

Yang Chow

I would like to thank all my friends and relatives who greeted me on my birthday!!!
I'll treat you next time guys...Promise!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...