Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wai Ying

Last Friday night ay sinundo namin si Justine sa Star City dahil nanood sila ng play sa Aliw Theater with free tickets courtesy of Mitch Cajayon at kasama na doon ang ride all you can tickets sa Star City. Around 11:00 pm ay lumabas na si Justine with two of his classmates. Eh since ginutom kami ni hubby ay naisipan naming dumaan sa Wai Ying in Benavides St., Binondo. Nag-treat si hubby ng Dimsun with our usual favorites in Wai-Ying.
Their Siomai for me is the best!

Still, they are far behind the taste of the Chicken Feet of Causeway....

We ordered 5 Siomai, 3 Chicken Feet, Radish Cake, and Beef Chong Fan


Hubby likes their Radish Cake

Beef Chong Fan is a favorite too!

Justine with Rica and Aaron




1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here different page and thought I might as well check
    things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.

    Feel free to visit my web site - fraxel

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...