Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've been very busy...

Hi friends! I've been very busy these fast few weeks... that's why I was not able to add new entries as what i had promise. I'm sad because i had to let go of one of my fruitshake branch. I really don't want to sell that branch but because of my hectic schedule and daily pressure from our two other businesses, i have to give up that particular branch. It's doing good and making money but i can't personally monitor it because of my lack of time to personally supervise my employees. Half of my day is committed in the operations of our computer business, around 1:00 pm i have to attend to my youngest son's homework/study time... at around 4:00 pm i'm in my Caloocan branch and there's no more time for me to go to that other branch.
Anyway, I'm glad that a good friend of mine took over the business. I want the buyer to continue the system and passion that i had started. We have a lot of regular customers and I don't want them to be disappointed when they learned that i'm not the owner anymore. I introduced her to them and told them personally that she will be the new owner and i hope that they will continue to patronize our fruit shake and snack station. During my last day (Friday 3/13) i had mixed emotions, happy because the turnover went smoothly, and sad because i have loved that branch so much coz i considered it as my baby also. I earned many friends in that branch. Lesson that I learned was that, before putting up another branch of your existing biz, you should have enough time to personally monitor it. That's one of my problem TIME... and also the staff, you should have loyal employee that can be trusted even if you're not able to visit the store in a day, they can still run the small biz smoothly. I can compare, because in my Calooocan branch that is going on it's 3rd year already, I have the same loyal and trusted employees who were manning my small fruit shake biz for 3 straight years (thanks Gina and Maricel).
So there it goes folks... now i have good reason to tell you why I became too busy these past few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peach! talagang super sad ako, but i think God has other plans for me...kasi nagkakasakit din ako sa sobrang pressure at pagod eh. Now, pwede ko nang maharap ang pagba-blog! hihihi...

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...